1. Understand the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be an effective HR or L&D practitioner.
2. Know how to deliver timely and effective HR services to meet users’ needs.
3. Be able to reflect on own practice and development needs and maintain a plan for personal development.
1. Understand the purpose of an organisation and its operating environment.
2. Understand the structure, culture and functions of an organisation.
3. Understand how HR activities support an organisation.
1. Understand what data needs to be collected to support HR practices.
2. Know how HR data should be recorded, managed and stored.
3. Be able to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision-making.
1. Be able to explain the factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning, recruitment and selection policy.
2. Be able to identify appropriate recruitment and selection methods.
3. Be able to contribute to the recruitment and selection interviewing process for a job role.
4. Understand the importance of effective induction.